Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Say hello to my little friend...

My brand new used car!
He's a hunk of burnin' love.
I got it off a lovely Indian man & his wife...
needless to say, it's meticulous inside. love it.
&... no debt for meeeee!
it's a lauren&trav car, fa sho.

I haven't named it yet: but trust me, it's a boy.
coocoo-RACHA i live for craigslist.
it's where my car found me,
&also.... MY WEDDING DRESS!
{no pictures. sorry it's a surprise!}
but i WILL say that it fits like a glove, and cost me $150.
why yes, i AM feeling pretty good right now ♥
only a few alterations until i make it lauren-esque.
can't wait!
oh oh & newsflash!!
i love Travis.
kbye.

5 comments:

Momza said...

well how stinkin great is this news???
A hunk o' burnin' love car and a wedding dress?!
Way to BE, Lauren, Way to BE!

CB said...

Dang you are cute!! You make me laugh.
Craigs list can definately be pretty Sa-Weet!! Congrats on the car AND the dress!

Tiana Emily said...

dudddee. i am so excited for you! you HAVE to tell me the name when you figure it out! i love this picture of you! way cute.

Ariel Mae said...

Way to go girlie! Thats just about the price I paid for my wedding dress :)

Clinton Dene said...

Still should have gone with the pink hue dress I found in Salvation Army, It would have been a GREAT dress you could have passed down for your posterity.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...