Sunday, July 11, 2010

birthday review

yesterday, andrew & i turned nineteen.
birthdays aren't that big of a deal in my house, sometimes i just have to make it special myself.

i woke up at 6 in the am to this,

to go here,
arizona is an absolutely power ranger place to be in the early morning.
best sunrises, anywhere!
going to the temple was the most fabulous thing i could think of to kick off muh birthday.
{smile}

heather is such a lovely sister for not moaning tooooo much as i pinched her till she got out of bed,
i couldn't have asked for a better sista.
sorry, no full-on presh sister pictures this morning,
post baptism hair + 6am does nothing for physical appearance.

then pool hopping with these ladies was THE SALSA! so fun!
our tan lines are a little too sexy, i know.

here's me & brovs for our birthday lunch!
yes we ARE related,
no i am NOT on my knees.

anyway,
we went to a mexifood place to celebrate our existence
unfortunately i could only stuff my jaws with the kickace queso dip before i had to go to work.
but really.
KICKACE queso dip.
imagine every happy thought you've ever had mixed into a small, heavenly, bowl of cheese.
excellence.

night-time brought me a synchro meet.
i honestly could not think of a better way for me to celebrate {giggle}

that chinese fan was hard to open.
don't worry about it.

a few of my gorgeous girls got me a fluffy, purple tiara for my day,
 because i'm obsessed with becoming a princess.
it's a healthy obsession, i swear.
i loved my tiara.
so. FLUFFY!!

oh oh & mama got me a cute cupcake!
red velvet with a frosting rose a top. yummmmmmm!

& the best ending ever?
coming home from a long day to this

best 19th birthday yet?
yes sir.

best part, this is the last one i'll have to spend without trav.
yay me! ♥

1 comment:

TheReal.NateTucker said...

You totally left out the part where you went to go see Despicable Me with your best friend!
And the fact that you won your synchro meet (definitely because of your coaching... but my music might have helped a little.
I'll try to upload the pic of you and Grease Sing-a-long!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...