Thursday, September 09, 2010

gooooooood morning!

I woke up this morning to a kiss from the husband, 
and 2 whole glorious hours before I even think about leaving for school!
We moved in to our new apartment this week. 
It's a brick {duh-nuh-nuh-nuh} HOUSE! && it's super cute & spacious. 
& we can steal internet from duh neighbors. holla-lujah!

right now, it's a mess of empty boxes from wedding gifts {thank you very much, bee tea dubs}
& my clothing. strewn everywhere. 
it vaguely resembles a memory i have from freshman year...
hahahaa. Oh how i miss BYU-I. 
my favorite girls have all moved-in and cute-ified their apartments by now! my heart is yearning for them!
& for katie's bottom. katie has the NICEST booty ev-ah. like whoa. & madiSON's smoker laugh. 
& MOgan's sweat pants. & Chana's handstand tendencies. oh man. 

anyway, once I get a working camera i will post pictures of duh apartment! 
and they will be attractive. 
holla.

ohhh side note:
we bought a printer.
it's big, bulky & black.
i named her LoNiqua.
& i like her.

1 comment:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Hi. I just found your blog. It's so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...