Thursday, November 25, 2010

um. you might laugh.

t & i have a lot to be thankful for.
sometimes, we forget about those things.
but then we decide to ignore the snow outside, ignore our way-too-all-the-time jobs, when you  put too much salt in the terriyaki chicken, the fact that you don't have a puppy yet, ignore the little unhappy things that really don't matter at all. 

i have a lot of things to be thankful for. 
but, i was too busy having fun & cooking righteous stuffing to take pictures of what i'm grateful for, so i'll just share things with you from around the web.

first, this is one of my favorite families. ever. 
see the girl in the back?
the insanely hot one?
that's my best friend. i loves her. she got a new boy this week! 
yaya for her! 
her sister kate is the extremely imaginative photographer. check out here talent here.

a co-worker recently told me i look like this pup:
now, i could be insulted by this.
but i'm gonna go ahead and be grateful.
because, he looks lovable.
and i'm sure that's what my coworker was trying to say?

this is my little sis.
this is an old picca. she is all sorts of attractive now.
{not that she wasn't then. but, you know... it was junior high.}
anyway. she taught me how to make a penguin on facebook chat!
type in < ( * ) without the spaces.
it's a freakin miracle! also type :putnam:
i don't know who he is, but it's cool.
but don't try :oprah: :taylorswift: :jesus:
cause they don't work.

this is katie. i loves her too.
oh how i loves her.
she's funny. & going to BYUI. & an aspiring writer.
surprise! katie is me.
except that katie is tall. and has a rock goddess type bum.
anyway, read this post from katie. cause i laughed. a lot.

this is jill.
she is the single most interesting girl in the world.
i wrote an essay about her once.
yes, she's that fabulous.

anyway, jill is famous in a way. people just wish they could prescribe to her status updates. no big.
here's a few i thought i'd share.


I always want to be friends with the people that need shopping carts at the liquor store. I bet those people are fun.


Please stop telling me how poor you are via Facebook for iPhone


I know "Bambi" was just a movie, but I haven't seen his mom appear in any other roles and I'm worried.


Hostage or not, sometimes it's just nice to be held


"Always a bridesmaid, never a bride." (Wedding sniper with horrible aim.)


 Gone are the days when "slip into something more comfortable" didn't mean a Snuggie and Crocs.


I flirted with disaster.
One thing led to another and I think we're getting married


I think I might be the only person on earth who hasn't said a hoarder joke yet. I have a bunch, but I like to hang on to them


Beware a wolf in sheep's clothing? I say beware wolves in ANY clothing because if they can learn bespoke tailoring, our time has come


Hey, Mexicans. We were here fourth, so show a little respect

 

I'll say it again, if Taylor Swift put on black eyeliner and flushed her head in a toilet full of glitter she'd be Ke$ha

 

 Just heard a lady say to the mom of a 9 mo. old girl, "Your baby has a very grave, unusual face." JUST WHAT A MOM WANTS TO HEAR

 

 

I already lost my "I voted" sticker. It's ok though, I taped my iPhone to my shirt so people still know I'm better than them.

I'm starting to think campaign decisions were made with those foldy paper things little girls use to figure out which boys might like them.


I did my good deed for the day and gave a homeless man a house......an effing roundhouse.


"Chicken: the only thing you eat before it's alive and after it's dead"- dad


Scene: Dogs barking at UPS driver Him: All dogs hate me Me: Well, for what it's worth, I love you. Cue awkward silence. True story. <- Old status. Just happened again.


Only a prick says "Happy Birthday" without an exclamation point. If they're not yelling, they don't mean it.

 

 

 I'm glad they outlawed texting while driving. I can finally get some use out of this calligraphy set.


I put the 'toast' in 'toaster'. Then I take the 'toast' out of the 'toaster'.


My milkshake brings that one lactose intolerant kid to the yard, and he's like, "Meh"



yes, i know. i love some of the world's coolest people.
here's just a few people slash puppies i'm grateful for.
i hope you enjoyed!
don't shop too hard in the morning {wink}
peace & love

3 comments:

bow-chicka said...

hah cause they dont work. we've tried. but what's so special about 42?! haha i love you sister! and i'm thankful for your life in mine..! :)

Katie Webber said...

Hahaha! I love you :) Thanks for the shout out hun.

TheReal.NateTucker said...

Wewt! I love all those people too! I think the biggest thing I miss about Facebook is Jill's statii and lurking at pictures of Jet, lol. 
Love ya doll!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...