Thursday, October 27, 2011

May I clean your plate?

ifneifn

afinegf
top: husband's | scarf: anthropologie | jeans: downeast | shoesies: prolly target. PROLLY.
things we can learn from the above photos:

  • it pays to have a husband, if only for the second wardrobe & the kisses.
  • i likes the colors on that scarf. lots.
  • anddd i'm a nut so what? i'm a nut i'm a nut i'm a nut. 
travis asked me on a date. some could say it didn't really count, since ten minutes previous to his asking I said, "You know, you should really take me on a date sometime soon." (Me? Pushy? Nahhh.) 
i just loved how he asked me! we were working at Sammy's at the time, i was doing dishes and he was doing... something else. He grabbed a paper plate, wrote this on it and chucked it in my direction. {smile}

:ninwfna"
on the back it had a picture of a spoon captioned "no" and a fork captioned "yes". unfortunately, all i had near me in the sink was a spoon... but i ran to get a fork as fast as i could! i love that funny man.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me? For some reason none of your pictures are showing up, just blank boxes with an "x" in the corner! :(

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

haha this is so cute and so are you!!

The Merrills said...

Haha!! Thats awesome! Love the outfit!! I love wearing the hubs shirts.. so comfy :)

memory said...

can i have this scarf? :) love the outfit hunn.
i'm having a GiVeAwAy! southernpinky.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...