Friday, March 16, 2012

a la telephone

telephone
1. the best husbands are the husbands that bring you flowers at work.
2. travis is just full of surprises, being awesome at karaoke is one of them!
3. two huge tv's. my boys mean business.
4. cheering on the boys at basketball!
5. i was feeling inspired at the color combo of mustard, fry sauce, and honey mustard.
6. i had a bit of a dilemma at downeast. i chose the gold one. which would you have chosen?
7. what work looks like {smile}
8. travis couldn't find the handmixer to whip his pistachio pudding, so he used a drill instead. never a dull moment i tell you!

7 comments:

jes @ twosmuppies said...

that first picture is so cute with the flower :)
happy weekend to you and yours!
x jes
www.twosmuppies.com

Anonymous said...

ahh i love the drill!! although I'll never show this post to my hubs!

Brookie said...

Lauren! It was sooo good seeing you last weekend. I really am so happy you are in our family. I couldn't have asked for a better or cuter sister-in-law. I just love the person you are, inside and out...you are Lovely. I love your blog and the way you write, you make it so fun to read!
xoxo
Brooke

Emily said...

hahh! i drill? now that is creative! hilarious! y'all are too cute

Cait Emma said...

awwww adorable! what a great hubby. love the pics.

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed reading this post!! i love photo collages like these!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Jenn @ What You Make It said...

Agree about hubbies bringing flowers to work, that is awesome! What a sweetie : ) My hubby brought my lunch to work, and it just made my day. Looks like a fun job, I'd love to work there!

Jenn

passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...