Monday, January 28, 2013

pajama party

momandmillie

sometimes when travis is at work all night long, millie & i have a pajama party! we put on our footie pajamas and bounce on the bed, i laugh & smile and mills looks at me with her wide blue eyes & wonders what the heck is going on. it's mother daughter bonding AND I LOVE IT! i love all of the time i get to spend with my millie mae. she is the most darling girl travis and i could have asked for. we can't believe she is ours & that we get to watch her grow up. i day dream about all of the pajama parties we'll have as she gets older, especially when she hits her fort building stage!!!
but for now, she's just our silly two month old millie mae.
i'll be content to munch on her chubby cheeks as long as she'll let me.
xo lauren

6 comments:

McKenzie said...

this is precious!! and i love your pj's!

<3
Kenzie

katie ridings said...

How cute!! So little :)!!

Miah said...

Gosh she almost looks like a baby doll in that photo :) So cute

Hannah said...

so cute! you guys are adorable

Leigh Erin said...

Adorable!

A+J said...

I adore this. Makes me way baby hungry for a little girl of my own. Just so sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...