Monday, March 22, 2010

Last night, it was windy.

So Trav & i decided to fly some patented, never-before-seen, inventive kites. Aka: trash bags.
We had some jolly good fun.
Oh, & we rescued a battalion of POW's from their infernal prison between the trees of Porter Park--No big.

Just a blurb..
i love sparkles! My sparkly ring, my sparkly specs, my sparkly life: Wahoo!
Today was sparkly because:
it's cloudy, yet warm. Arizona kids throw fiestas for days like today.
i got ready for class in TEN MINUTES & i don't look half bad! Applause please?

i watched Turbo Power Rangers between classes with Mike-Mike & Clark Kent.
Do you know how completely power ranger the power rangers are?? When i was a little girl, i accidently punched out Colee's teeth--because i WAS the pink power ranger.
Ohhhh the memories.
i hope your day is sparkly, too!

1 comment:

bow-chicka said...

Haha How come you use 'power ranger"' as like an adjective? ""That's so power ranger."" I think I like it.. Mind if I start saying it? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...