Monday, June 07, 2010

grateful

today is a lovely day!

i'm so happy to have my wonderfully well paid, fun & rewarding job
i'm loving the last few months that i have to live with my wakidoodle family
i'm excited to tackle the huge to-do list that i have for my wedding
i'm so lucky to know the things that i do, to have Jesus Christ as an influence in my life and i'm anticipating the day that i can learn even more.

i'm grateful that i fell in love with a worthy man, who can take me to the temple. & i get to be in love with him for an eternity. i get to make him sandwiches for all time, i get to hold his hand for forever!
and if i get my way, i WILL hold his hand. every day. for all of forever.
{insert a giggle filled with glee.}

1 comment:

Katie Webber said...

I love the new picture! So cute of you. And I like your blog facelift!! And I miss you like chocolate misses caramel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...