Saturday, October 23, 2010

old diary

so i found this deep in my archives this morning! It dates all the way back in highschool, I was just a troubled soul wasn't I?

Boys
Why do they have to be so different? Each one has their own interests, their own passions... but each and every one wants a good girl. I'm a good girl, and I can't take these boys anymore! Stop whining at me, stop being dramatic, stop driving me crazy. But why oh why do they all have to be so very wonderful! They're all their own amount of perfect and by golly I wish I could be with each and every one of them. But I can't. Why? Because I made a dumb promise to myself a long time ago that I wouldn't have a boyfriend in highschool. But really that doesn't matter anyway, because I like more than one boy right now. I'm such an idiot. All boys should just stop liking me and leave me alone! I can't take the pressure anymore. Please just let me think about my future and my time by myself without distraction. Is it bad to be picky? No! Just leave me alone. I'm quitting boys.
Not really... I'm quitting anything close to relationships.
hahahaha i am so lame. good thing i quit those stinkers though... it left me quite single in college for trav to scoop me up. {smile}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...