Sunday, November 28, 2010

happy sunday, everyone!

hey guys! today i am playing the glad game.
so, i'm glad:
 we have cafe rio in the fridge
 we have brand new grown-up bedding! score! 
 i get to spend christmas in arizona in 21 days.
 i have a man to hold hands with whenever i want
i get to be with said man FOR.EV.ER.
a Heavenly Father whose loves amazes me everyday.

oh! & that trav & i have mad coloring skills.

 as you can see, trav's is a little more abstract imagination than mine. 
mine's more about love.
& boy am i glad to be in love.

what makes you glad?
peace & love

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My cute little girl and Brodylicious make me glad!
I love your outfit...the red shoes are so cute with the black...and you're poses always make me giggle...that also makes me glad :)

Brooke T said...

adorable coloring!!! ha

and your pumps are red HOT!

Sky said...

I just stumbled onto your blog and fell in love. Its so refreshing to find another blog with people who are married and love it. There is way too much negativity surrounding marriage out there. You guys are adorable. Also, I love your sweater. And your coloring.

Tiffany said...

I love this outfit...and those red shoes are too cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...