Friday, January 14, 2011

day one: a favorite song

guys. there's something you don't know about me. a deep dark secret if you will, it's like the awkward and bald never-been-married uncle that no one talks to at family reunions. cha. it's that bad.
so i'm girly and peppy, right?
my favorite song is probably from the Enchanted soundtrack, right?

wrong.
{well, close. but no cigar}

truth is, i'm extra hardcore. like fist pumping, head banging, black-chipped nail polish hardcore.
it's a guilty pleasure of mine, i guess.

so, today my favorite song is Good Times by Finger Eleven.
i picked this baby because it is the perfect snowboarding song.
& it's fairly mellow as most of my favorites go... i didn't want to scare you guys. hope you like!


p.s. don't fret! everything is clean and G rated. and not about unhappy things in any way. enjoy!

2 comments:

madison said...

as Lauren's one and only college room-room mate I can verify that she listens to this ALL THE TIME..

p.s. LAUREN COME VISIT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE


love you. tell the kidd i say hi!

Ashley said...

Lauren! I love your blog && check it constantly. So, I'm doing the 30 day challenge with you...I'm on day 2. haha, let's see if we make it right?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...