Saturday, April 02, 2011

loving this feeling

yesterday, travis & i visited the temple.
i love going often, and i love more than anything going with that strong and gentle man that i married. we were able to help with sealings that day, and i was happy to remember all of the amazing things that trav & i promised to share between Heavenly Father and ourselves; the promises made on our wedding day.
Shortly afterwards, sitting quietly together, i was filled with an overwhelming feeling of love. i began to tear up a little as i thought of all of the love my Heavenly Father has for me, and even more when i thought of the love that He has for every one else. we are His, completely His. and we'll always be His, no matter what.
it's such a comfort to me to know that we have such a forgiving and caring Father in heaven.
all is well, because He is there.
just a thought for today.
i am happily overwhelmed.
enjoy conference weekend!
love lauren

6 comments:

Ashley Ziegler said...

Thank you SO much for posting this!!! I love the Temples, and I'm so glad you shared that article in a link! :) I cannot wait to go through the Temple when my turn comes! :)

The King's said...

Can I just like this post because of the simple amazingness of it.

Kristi King likes this.

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

thanks for being my daughter! you're amazingly beautiful on the outside but even more on the inside. love you!

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

beautiful post! I can't wqait for the day to be sealed to my strong and gentle man :)

Becca said...

ok you are too cute love your blog!

Emily Jardine said...

Gosh dang it I love your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...