Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Halloween-ish

Halloween was t-t-tight. we got all dressed up and partied hard at work. I feel blessed to be able to use the words "party" and "work" in the same sentence. I ended up being an indian girl, Travis quickly named me "Little Wolf" and i made noises with my lips in a circle & patting my palm against my mouth... you know you've done it too.
Travis was a french chef with a teeny tiny mustache. He said "Oui Oui!" and called for baguettes a lot.
like i said, it was a party.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm a little, tiny bit jealous. We weren't allowed to dress up for work, and it was so slow. Boo! But goodness you're adorable!

(Also I'm a little jealous 'cause I wish I could work with my hubs.)

Cara said...

This looks like so much fun, only two of us even acknowledged the holiday at work on Monday (myself in a small hat.)

You have such a sweet blog here! I will be back!

Kylee said...

ha so cute! Where are you working Lauren?! And I know, I miss photography sometimes, but there really is just no time for it right now! Plus I'm a perfectionist so I don't want to get back into it until I have my new lense I want and editing software! So it may be a little while ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...