Saturday, November 05, 2011

lovebook XIII

1. anthropologie's wallpaper is making me squirm with delight. AND you could grab a bunch of samples and do this.
2. Caitlin Wilson's new line of textiles is GORGEOUS! I will definitely have to use them for my boards at school {smile}
3. i want this for christmas. anyone feeling especially Santa-like today?
4. 100 abandoned homes. take a look, they're pretty cute.
5. i need this, urgently.
jenjdks
6. A list of "1001 Books to Read Before You Die"
7. Hey Jimmy Kimmel, I told my kids I ate all of their Halloween Candy. Watch till the end, TRUE sibling hilarity!!!
8. A mormon's respectful response to being called a "cult" or "not Christian". I thought this was such a wonderful response, and written so well!
9.  i recently stumbled upon Sprinkle Bakes... and i am in love!
10. travis needs this on several of his pants and he needs it NOW!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Those wallpapers are amazing! *drool*

I loved that Jimmy Kimmel video! The poor kids!

kate said...

haha! That pillow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...