Tuesday, January 10, 2012

day to day

peacelovelauren
  • someone found my blog by searching for "dying children in africa". i don't know whether to laugh or cry.
  • i've started a workout routine! An hour or more everyday. I'm going more for healthy, rather than smoking hot. {although, if i end up with smoking hot, i won't mind}
  • i cut my finger last week, while slicing onions. it was hard to convince people I was tearing from onions, not from bleeding finger. you can imagine.
  • travis has been working fifty hour weeks lately, with no end in sight. i'm so grateful for his willingness to do this for our family, but i miss him.
  • however, because of his job, i get to pretend to be a stay at home mom! making dinner in heels, cleaning house in pearls, errands, bills and working out. i'm thinking that whole Become a Domestic Goddess thing is well underway.
how is your life going?
xo lauren

6 comments:

wHiT said...

I may have to take on more of a domestic roll, because my job ends in three weeks and i haven't found anything else yet. Here's hoping.

Keep up the awesome workout routine! go you! Share the motivation, over here! :)
-wHiT

A FANCY DAY said...

I've been a little stay at home this week too. I like to pretend my cat needs me here even though all she does is sleep.

Stacy said...

Just found your blog...super cute!

K said...

Just found your blog and I've been enjoying reading up on some of your past posts! You two are so cute, and I love this little list of things :)

xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

Melissa Gritter said...

"Dying children in Africa". Wait. That's not what this blog is about??

LOL.

Love the blog =)

Melissa Gritter said...

"Dying children in Africa". Wait. That's not what this blog is about??

LOL.

Love the blog! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...