Sunday, January 29, 2012

nostalgia week!

nostaglia

i've been feeling extremely nostalgic lately. so, i've decided to make the coming week nostalgia week!
i'll be rummaging through my old myspace photos & facebook archives to bring you a few memories from highschool, old jobs, early college years & when i first met Travis. i am super excited, i hope you find it as interesting as i will!

p.s. here's a little summin' summin' to tide you over till tomorrow.
nostalgiapeacelovelauren
it's itty bitty me when i was an itty bitty freshman in highschool!
& i've got a bit of a baby face.
ohhhh gosh. this week is going to be THE ULTIMATE.
& i have a feeling that after this week, you'll get to know me WAY more than you ever wanted to.

xo lauren

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Cutecutecute! I hope you went through an awkward stage and you'll be posting some of those pics, because I went through a HUUUGE one and it makes me feel better to see other awkward teenagers. Ha! ;)

jessica said...

Cah-ute idea! I love looking at people's old pictures and seeing how they changed. I should definitely sort through some old photos, too.

dreaming en francais said...

Cute idea for a post! Just stumbled upon your blog and am loving it xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

Irene said...

lauren you look the same!!!!!! you don't get old!!!! hahahaha

Chynna said...

You're so cute! You are itty bitty...I'm jealous! tychynhansen.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...