My ancestor, Zera Pulsipher! He baptized Wilford Woodruff (something my dad loved to tell us). Check out D&C 124:136! Or maybe it's 136:124?
He's one of those surly carpenter men.
This was the little cabin we stayed in while in Nauvoo. It was so incredibly cute! We crammed 6 people into that thing and it was actually a very comfortable stay.
A few things about Nauvoo:
- it is teeny tiny! like, imagine Stars Hollow from Gilmore Girls. I always thought it was a thriving Metropolis, the way everyone in the Church knows exactly where/what it is. but nope, itty bitty.
- all of the food in Nauvoo is delicious. except for the chinese food (but we don't talk about that).
- there is green green grass everywhere and it looks & feels like paradise. don't be surprised if travis & i up and move to Illinois someday... we totally fell in love.
- chiggers. apparently they are teeny tiny buggers that eat you if you roll in the grass for hours on end.
- travis & i probably have chiggers