Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sponsor Shtuff

littleblackdress
i'm liking this little black dress! i'm liking it very much.


 so! while t & i were on vacay, i sort of let posting my april sponsors get pushed to the bottom of the list. i feel super bad about that. my plan is to post my new sponsors on this tuesday, april 17th and those sponsors will stay in their slots till the end of may! that's a month and a half long slot peeps!
completely free, as always {smile}
i still have a few spots available, so email me like now and let's get this party started =)
peacelovelauren@live.com

xo lauren

3 comments:

Maggie B. said...

well, you know i'm sticking around! :) did you get my e-mail about a guest post?

Candace Shiflet said...

me! meee!!! ME!

Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

I would love love love to do a button swap!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...