Tuesday, February 26, 2013

walkin' as a family

when the sun shines in rexburg, it's kind of a big deal. the sun peeped out his beautiful bright head one saturday & we felt required to make the most of it. insert family walk here! millie & i like to go on runs in our stroller but never with daddy & never outside {we visit the school's indoor track} so this was a very special treat! we walked all around the snow capped park & stopped in deseret book to dream of the new scripture sets we'd like to get. such. nerds.

it was a lovely saturday as a family. have i mentioned that i love my family??

familywalk familywalk familywalk familywalk familywalk

xo lauren

7 comments:

Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

you are so brave! it look so chilly!!! >_< but that's so tender. I hope my family will be as darling as yours :)

Kotryna Bass said...

you guys look very happy1 X

Amanda Schroeder said...

I'm not sure if I know how to explain how much I LOVE your blog design & layout. You are so cute. And your family? Oh my gosh. You guys are perfect. We're moving to RExburg in one year! Maybe we'll be friends. Wahoo!

we&serendipity

Brandi said...

Aw good for you for braving the cold winter months. I am a weenie and stay cooped up all winter.
I'm your newest follower!

run-style-run.blogspot.com

Elise Hunter said...

I just found your blog and you and your little baby are ADORABLE!!

New Follower:)

Elise @ Hunters of Happiness

Elise Hunter said...

You and your little girl are ADORABLE!!

New Follower:)

Elise @ Hunters of Happiness

Rachel said...

Man, it still looks pretty chilly there to go on a walk! I've been longing to spend more time outdoors, but every time I make it outside it feels so cold that I just turn right around and go indoors again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...