Friday, April 02, 2010

Private Swim Lessons

This summer I'm offering private/family swim lessons! If you're a resident of the Mesa/Gilbert area Summer 2010, starting in May I would love to teach your children how to swim. I am willing to teach in the comfort of your family pool, at a time that works best for you. All ages, all skill levels! Lessons will be 30 minutes a day, Mon-Thurs (frequency of lessons negotiable).
My Qualifications:
  • CPR certified
  • Water Safety certified
  • Water Aerobics certified
  • Lifeguard for City of Mesa 2 yrs
  • Teaching swim lessons for the City of Mesa 2 yrs
  • Coaching Synchro club&rec 3 yrs
  • Loves little kids & loves to see them improve!
Email me at laurenpulsipher@hotmail.com for rates & other information!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...