Tuesday, June 01, 2010

1st day of swim lessons!

Let me just say that i love love love my job.
Synchro coachin, swim teachin, and toddler trainin? Yes please.
My day starts at 5:30 in the am, it's a good thing i'm one of those annoying peppy early morning persons!

oh oh! mama & i finally made a decision on a bridesmaid's dress yesterday!
& then we re-made another decision today, and decided on my actual bridesmaids' dresses.
the new bridesmaid bombness looks like this:
but is the prettiest princess shade of pink.
oh happy day!
{insert news anchor woice} in other news,
trav & i decided that, when we're married, he'll always always open my car door.
cute & naive right? there's no way jose he'll keep opening my door for always, right?
negative. {hopefully} because everytime he opens my door, i'm obligated to kiss him!
kiss him good.
even if i'm angry with him. teehee!

i'm too excited to marry my best friend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...