Sunday, December 12, 2010

a challenge

 skirt: thrifted | flower pins: from my bouquet | shoes: charolette russe


Today in relief society we learned all about spiritual gifts.
Our talents, our faith, our specific promptings.
It makes me think about all of the many gifts I've been given.

I love helping people.
I love being around others & making them feel like two hundred bucks.
{let's be realistic here, you could do a lotta damage with two hundred bucks!}
 being new in town here, and now moving so soon already,
i haven't been as aware of others as I could be.

but i don't want to make excuses, i want to do what i love!
& i want you to, too.
i challenge us to help someone this week.
whether it be a warm smile, a plate of cookies, or a christmas dinner for the needy.
service is the most fun there is, after all!
happy  sunday, everyone.
peace & love






3 comments:

Bridget said...

umm. awesome outfit and good message!

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

love the picture!

Jennie said...

That is so clever that you are using the bows from your bouquet!! I may have to steal that some day!

Love, Jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...