ten points to gryffindor if you do, too!
anyway, back to the matter at hand. I simply could not live without:
1. the gospel. you prolly already know (PROLLY), but i am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I be a mormon. I love this gospel with all of my heart, it helps me everyday to strive to be a kinder, loving lady. visit mormon.org for lots more gospel fun.
2. travis, my hubbins. last night i found him lying on my side of the bed. then, naturally, i poked him & told him to make like a baby & head out. he only gave me a sweet smile and said, "warmed it up for you, love". then he squished me on his way back to his sleeping territory.
he is so sweet, he has so much ambition, and he will be a great daddy one day.
3. salsa. this salsa, to be exact.
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
1/2 c. diced onion
1/2 c. diced green pepper
2 c. canned crushed tomatoes
1 can chopped green chilies
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
salt to taste
2 tsp. hot sauce
1/4 c. thinly sliced green onions (white part only)
1-In saucepan heat oil over medium heat; add onion and pepper and saute until onion is tender.
2-Reduce heat, add remaining ingredients, except green onion, and let simmer until sauce thickens slightly, 6-8 minutes.
3-Allow to cool and stir in green onion.
4-Refrigerate and serve with white corn tortilla chips
please kill me.
4. eyes, to see all of earth's beautiful things. leaves, snow, sunshine, photography, sculptures, architecture, my husband's bum... oh wait. haaaa. but you see, i prolly jinxed myself. this week i'll be ho-humming along & then wuh-bam, lights out for lauren. just my luck.
5. the excitement i have of becoming a mother. no, i'm not pregnant. but i will be one day! & i will love & cherish my babies dearly. i can't think of a better life calling than to raise little ones to be kind, loving big persons. sometimes i day dream that they're watching their future mama right now, & they're all playing rock, paper, scissors to see who gets to be born first.
ohhh i can't wait.