Tuesday, May 10, 2011

cookout

over the weekend, we our first annual ward cookout!
i basically stayed at the cookie table with the rest of my relief society {omm nom nom}
& travis had {apparently} way too much fun with the camera. observe:

Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
this is a result of our amazing wait in line for food. hungry tummies get a little restless!

& there were SNOWCONES!
Description of Photo
we love our ward. it was nice to get a chance to meet all of the newly married couples that migrated in between semesters. so much young love!

3 comments:

Candace Shiflet said...

haha I love that you said omm nom nom because I can totes see you in my head doing that. And it brings a big smile to my face! I wanna go get wed so I can attend cook outs. That would be my only reason right now to go get wed. except for sike! K anyways, you're the best!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

oh wow, what a fun cookout! and I love all the pictures!

Emily said...

Love your blog! Cute, cute, cute. :)
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...