Thursday, December 22, 2011

glad tidings

sasserwedding



this week, i
  • painted my nails all sparkly
  • helped my in-laws rip out carpet
  • helped my bro-in-law to scrub a house
  • dropped off a motorbike for a friend
  • ate at B Dubs (we HEART B dubs)
  • did all of our Christmas shopping via target online (heaven bless online shopping)
  • read three books, including my ALL TIME favorite: Pollyanna.
it's been a beautiful week. I am so grateful for the time to nap and for remembering how important it is to play Pollyanna's glad game. I was so lucky to find that book!

the above photo has nothing to do with this week in the slightest, it's from jake & amy's wedding back in October. I always like seeing photos I forgot had been taken of trav & me. plus, you can slightly see sweet miss amy serendipity!

love lauren

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...