Monday, January 02, 2012
Resolutions. It's so very important to have goals because when those goals are completed, that happy, warm feeling of confidence is better than almost anything. Here are a few of my goals, goals which are not necessarily to be completed in 2012, but definitely goals to keep in my mind always.
1. Grow the t&l family and teach our children to be kind, loving people.
2. Be a healthier person. Wake up earlier, eat better and be more of a yoga person.
3. Open an online clothing shop.
4. Become more of a Domestic Goddess: includes photography, drawing, sewing and cooking.
5. Continue to listen, and to inspire others about their individual worth, talents and potential.
6. Live in a little house with a tire swing. Huge goal right there.
What are some of your goals/resolutions?